Here at Mouroux Chiropractic, your chiropractor in San Jose, we prioritize your health. We’re led by Dr. Bradley Mouroux, who has more than a decade of experience in chiropractic care and other wellness care.
Through chiropractic techniques such as adjustments, manipulations, and spinal decompressions, as well as other treatments like sports medicine, physical therapy and rehabilitation, and massage therapy, you can enjoy a better and more fulfilling quality of life.
Here are the conditions we treat at Mouroux Chiropractic:
- Neck pain — Neck pain can be caused by a myriad of medical conditions or injuries. These include whiplash (which we’ll explain later in this post), a spinal cord abscess, spinal stenosis, herniated spinal discs, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia (which we’ll also delve into), rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, migraines and tension headaches, wry neck, cervical spondylosis, and neck sprains.
- Back pain — Depending on the part of your back that hurts, the source of the pain often differs. Many of the same conditions above that affect the neck can also affect the back, including whiplash, spinal cord abscesses, spinal stenosis, herniated discs, fibromyalgia, and ankylosing spondylitis. Poor posture and spinal misalignments may also be to blame for the pain.
- Whiplash — Whiplash typically occurs after an auto accident. The muscles in the shoulder, back, and neck are often wrenched and stretched beyond their limits due to the sudden force of the accident. This leads to stiffness, intense pain, and lack of mobility. Whiplash may become chronic eventually, so now is certainly the right time to schedule an appointment with your chiropractor for pain relief.
- Sciatica — If your back’s sciatic nerve is pinched, you could develop sciatica. With this condition, you’re likely to lose feeling in the buttocks and legs as well as experience uncomfortable pain. Back pain isn’t as common, even though this is considered a spinal condition. Through chiropractic techniques, the spinal nerve root pressure is lessened, leading to a reduction in sciatic pain and other symptoms.
- Shoulder pain — Here are several causes of shoulder pain to be aware of: pregnancy, rheumatoid arthritis, shoulder fractures, arthritis, shoulder sprains, spinal stenosis, whiplash, shoulder dislocations, herniated spinal discs, ankylosing spondylitis, fibromyalgia, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis, osteoarthritis, thoracic outlet syndrome, frozen shoulder, and rotator cuff tears. Your chiropractor can treat many of these sources of pain.
- Headaches and migraines — Whether from stress, sensitivity, or an underlying condition, headaches and migraines can be debilitating. You may have to sit in a quiet, dark space until the pain passes. You also probably heavily rely on medication. Your chiropractor can treat headaches and migraines, reducing their frequency so you can get back to your life.
- Fibromyalgia — An incurable condition, fibromyalgia causes pain throughout the body, specifically affecting the muscles. Patients also tend to have changing moods, memory issues, an inability to sleep, and frequent exhaustion. A chiropractor can use techniques that reach deep to the muscles, promoting healing and reducing pain.
- Auto accident pain — If you were in an auto accident, you’re likely to have shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain, and whiplash. You could also have broken bones, fractures, internal bleeding, strains, sprains, and concussions. While you should go to a hospital immediately following your accident, by seeing a chiropractor, you can overcome many of the painful symptoms associated with auto accident pain.
Schedule an Appointment with our San Jose Chiropractor
If you’re interested in hearing more about the conditions we treat or the services we offer, contact our doctor at Mouroux Chiropractic. You can reach us by phone at (408) 379-8888 or visit us at Mouroux Chiropractic on 1888 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 101.
Our first-time patients can enjoy a discount of 20% off the price of their appointment.